Atmos Vicod Review:
AtmosRX has become famous for making dry herb vaporizer pen and other vape pen models, but the company doesn’t just manufacture pens. In addition to their pen selection, Atmos RX offers portable vaporizer designs, and this model is one of their newest innovations. Read on to learn more about the positive and negative features of the vape outlined in this Atmos Vicod review.
- Affordable compared to other convection models
- Highly efficient convection vaporizer
- Excellent vapor taste, potency, and smoothness
- Easy to transport
- Longer battery life than most portables
- Longer warranty than most portables
- LCD screen for temperature setting and monitoring
- Variable temperature technology
- Mouthpiece gets hot during long sessions
- Can be difficult to open
- Not as compact as a vape pen
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Atmos Vicod Breakdown
|Atmos Vicod 1st Gen (Discontinued)||Atmos Vicod 5G (New)|
|Materials Type||Dry herbs||Dry herbs|
|Oven Material||Stainless steel||Ceramic|
|Vapor Path||Hard plastic||Glass|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||3 Hours (180 Minutes)||1.5 Hours (90 minutes)|
|Charge time||2-3 hours||2-3 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||60 Seconds||45 Seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Moderately||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||350-430 degrees Fahrenheit||330-445 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||No||No|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years|
In-Depth of Atmos Vicod
– Price – the Vicod sells for around $99. While this is more expensive than some other dry herb portables, the Vicod is actually an excellent value. That’s because this model is a convection vaporizer, meaning it has an air flow system that heats the herbs inside evenly without combusting them. Typically, convection devices cost more than other portables, and this unit is a bargain compared to its competitors, making it one of the best vaporizer models.
– Vapor Quality – because this Atmos model uses convection technology, it provides exceptional vapor quality. The vapor produced has a robust taste and a pleasing smoothness. You’ll be able to enjoy the full potency of your herbs with vapor clouds that are about average in terms of thickness.
– Guarantee – like other Atmos RX models, the Vicod has a 5-year warranty, which is longer than the guarantees on most portable herbal vaporizer models in its price range.
– Prep Time – the mouthpiece of the Atmos Vicod can be hard to remove, which can slow you down when it comes time to fill, but actually loading the chamber is rather easy. The herbal vaporizer reaches working temperature in about 30 seconds, which is fast for a convection vape.
– Portability – with a shape sort of like a fat dry herb vaporizer pen, it is a true portable that you can take with you on the go. This model is 5.12 inches long by 1.06 inches in diameter. Because it is wider than a vape pen, it’s not as discreet when used in public.
– Ease of Use – you won’t have any trouble using the Vicod to the fullest on the first try. Operation is very straightforward, and there is little to no resistance when you draw.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – with this dry herb vaporizer, you can enter in a specific temperature setting from 350˚F to 430˚F, giving you the flexibility to customize the vape. Setting is easy, as the portable vaporizer has a digital display and plus and minus buttons. One small drawback is that the mouthpiece can get uncomfortably hot during long sessions
– Power Supply – one area where the Atmos Vicod really stands out is battery life. The Atmos vaporizer can be used for a full day before it needs to recharge, which is much longer than what’s common with most portable models for herbs.
Atmos Vicod is a highly efficient convection vaporizer with variable temperatures. But mouthpiece gets hot during long vape sessions. Discover its Pros & Pons