When accurate and reliable level measurement is required, the DCC Level Measurement product line offers a wide variety of solutions to meet your application requirements.
- Bubbler Level Monitors (Intermittent Level Measurement – LCD Display)
- Bubbler Level Transmitters (Continuous Level Measurement)
- Bubbler Pump Controller Level Transmitters (Continuous Level Measurement – Level Display – Configurable Compressor ON/ OFF Setpoints)
- Rain Gauges (Precipitation Measurement)
- Submersible Pressure Level Sensors (Coming Soon)
- Ultrasonic Level Sensors (Coming Soon)
Bubbler Level Measurement Systems
DCC bubbler level measurement systems are recommended for measuring levels of sewage, drainage water, or water with large quantities of suspended solids. They are typically used in applications where foam, solid debris, sewage sludge, or turbulence make ultrasonic, microwave, or float switch devices ineffective. The DCC bubbler level measurement system has no electrical components at the point of measurement which makes them less susceptible to lightning when compared to other types of submersible level sensors. The only part of the system that contacts the liquid is a bubbler probe tube which can be located away from the rest of the system.
Bubbler Level Monitors
The Bubbler level Monitor (BLM) is an automatic bubbler type level measurement and display unit that periodically samples the level of most liquids. It operates by forcing compressed air into a bubbler tube with its opening placed near the bottom of the liquid. The BLM measures the pressure required to force air through the tube and generates a 4-20 mA signal which is proportional to the depth of the liquid in addition to displaying the sampled level.
- 16 Character alpha-numeric liquid crystal display for easy reading and configuration.
- Displays level in feet and inches (metric units also available).
- Ranges of 2, 11, and 34 feet available (standard).
- Ranges of up to 100 feet available (optional).
- Sampling rate, Offset, Span, and High and Low level alarms configurable with menu-driven operation.
- Manual sample request switch on front panel.
- Front panel test knob for simulated level input testing.
- 4-20 mA signal output proportional to level.
- System error, Low and High level relay outputs to detect alarms from remote site.
- High accuracy pressure transducer – ±0.25% (optional).
- Rain gage input for optional tipping spoon type rain collector.
- 12 VDC input power operation makes it ideal for many battery and solar powered applications.
- Various specific gravities available to accurately measure most liquids.
- SDI-12 port to communicate with most data loggers.
- RS-232 Serial port for SCADA communications support and PC interfacing.
- Uses non-volatile memory allowing system to retain program software and setpoints during power loss.
Level Measurement When accurate and reliable level measurement is required, the DCC Level Measurement product line offers a wide variety of solutions to meet your application requirements.