The Bong Game On Capital London
The Bong Game
Capital London, February & March 2015
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s (“Global Radio”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to the ‘The Bong Game’ radio competition (“the Competition”) which will run from 05/01/2014 to 20/03/2014 (“the Duration”). The “Radio Station” is Capital FM London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3.1 Listen to Capital London Breakfast show every weekday between 06:00 and 10:00.
3.2 A question will be asked on air by the presenter(s).
3.3. Send a text message beginning with BONG followed by your answer to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus standard network rate. The text system will not recognize any other format of the keyword and alternative keywords may not be accepted.
3.4 The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If you text after the closing time, you won’t be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
4. Once the text lines have closed one entrant will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
5. All winning entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air.
6. Increasing cash amounts will be read/played out. The contestant will have to shout out “STOP” before the bong is played in order to keep the last cash amount read/played out.
7. If the contestant fails to shout ‘STOP’ before the bong sound effect begins to play, they will lose the game & go away empty handed/ the cash amount up for grabs for the day will be lost. The producer’s decision is final in all cases.
8. The prize amounts will be determined in advance by the Capital Breakfast Producer.
9. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
10. Entrants can enter a maximum of 3 times each day in order to limit excessive use.
11. The daily prize is cash with the exact cash amount each day as determined by Capital breakfast producers.
12. The prize is non-transferrable.
13. From February 2nd 2015 to February 6th 2015, the cash amounts will in US Dollars. The amount will be exchanged into GBP at a rate of $1.45 to £1.00. This exchange rate will not vary.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196
The Bong Game On Capital London The Bong Game Capital London, February & March 2015 RULES 1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s (“Global Radio”) general and