Dr. Charles Bong in Milford, NJ
Dr. Charles Bong
Optometry 7+ years experience Male
Dr. Charles Bong specializes in optometry in Milford, NJ and has over 7 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from State University Of New York – State College Optometry with his medical degree in 2013. Dr. Charles Bong is licensed to practice by the state board in New Jersey (27OA00651800).
Dr. Charles Bong also practices at 10 Bridge Street, Milford, NJ. He is accepting new patients at his medical office, and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Primary practice location
Check Dr. Charles Bong’s office address in Milford, NJ and make an appointment.
- Office Address 10 Bridge Street,
Milford, NJ 08848
- Phone number (908) 995 9555
- Fax: (908) 995 4500
- View Map Online
Let us know if this doctor no longer has an office or not practice in Milford, NJ, report a correction and it’s FREE!
- Monday – Friday:08 am – 05:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
- NPI Number: #1649690314
- Medical license: 27OA00651800 (NJ)
- Years in practice: 7+
- Gender: Male
- Is sole proprietor: Yes
- Medicare assignment: Yes
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Languages: English
Primary specialty: Optometry
With more than 7 years of experience, Dr. Charles Bong has been identified as specializing in optometry specialist.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in New Jersey or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Charles Bong are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Optometrist
- Taxonomy: 152W00000X
- Medical Licence: 27OA00651800, issued in the state of New Jersey
What is Optometrist?
Doctors of optometry (ODs) are the primary health care professionals for the eye. Optometrists examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as identify related sys. [View more]
Dr. Charles Bong graduated from STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK – STATE COLLEGE OPTOMETRY in 2013.
He was educated at the following institutions:
- Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program – n/a
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program – n/a
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program – n/a
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program – n/a
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative – n/a.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. He does not have any hospital affiliations listed, please contact the physician’s office as they may have hospital affiliations not included on this site.
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepts Medicare Assignment: Yes, He will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Accepting new patients: Yes, Dr. Charles Bong is accepting new patients at his office.
- Payment Options: Dr. Charles has not yet added any information about he practice’s billing policies and payment options.
- Languages supported at his practice: English.
Dr. Charles Bong does not have any insurances listed.
If your insurance plan is accepted and have any questions regarding your insurance, please visit the office location or contact to get information about insurances provided by this doctor.
There are currently no reviews for Dr. Charles in Milford, New Jersey.
Tell us about your experience by posting a comment about Dr. Charles in Milford, New Jersey to help others decide which doctor is right for them.
Dr. Charles Bong in Milford, NJ. Dr. Charles Bong specializes in optometry, practices at 10 Bridge Street, phone number, opening hours, doctor nearby.
Dr. Charles Bong is an Optometry Specialist in Jersey City, New Jersey. He graduated with honors from State University Of New York – State College Optometry in 2013. Having more than 7 years of diverse experiences, especially in OPTOMETRY, Dr. Charles Bong affiliates with no hospital, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists in medical group April Ihne Od LLC. Call Dr. Charles Bong on phone number (201) 798-0303 for more information and advice or to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Charles Bong|
|Experience||7+ years of diverse experiences|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own any un-incorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
Education & Training
- Dr. Charles Bong attended to State University Of New York – State College Optometry and then graduated in 2013
- NPI #: 1649690314
- Enumeration Date: Apr 22nd, 2014
- Last Update Date: Aug 11th, 2020
Request for update
Dr. Charles Bong has primarily specialised in Optometry for over 7 years.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
|Eye and Vision Services Providers / Optometrist||27OA00651800||New Jersey|
Medical Group Practices
|Organization||Number of Members|
|April Ihne Od LLC||1|
30 Mall Dr W Ste 100
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310-1647
Map and Directions
Phone: (201) 798-0303
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
This doctor profile was extracted from the dataset publicized on Dec 17th, 2015 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and from the corresponded NPI record updated on Aug 11th, 2020 on NPPES website. If you found out anything that is incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data guide.
Detailed information about Charles Bong, an Optometry specialist in Jersey City NJ, including overview, doctor profile, medical licenses, affiliated hospitals, group practices, practice locations and more.