Goboof Alfa Classic Vaporizer
✔ Tree Plant Donation
✔ 14 Days Free Return
Meet the Goboof Alfa vaporizer
Goboof isn’t the most famous vaporizer brand in the world, but the Alfa Classic is proof that a great dry herb vaporizer is easier to find than ever before. Whilst it’s one of the most affordable portable vaporizers on the market, it doesn’t skimp on the high-tech features, including custom heat settings and an easy-to-use control dial that lets you personalise your sessions with auto time and heat functions.
With its sleek ergonomic compact design, the Alfa Classic is perfect for vaping on the go, wherever you may find yourself. And although it’s one of the smallest portable vaporizers you can find today—weighing a mere 100 grams—it’s got a surprisingly long battery life that makes it perfect for all-day adventures and even group sessions. If you’re looking for a high quality device that won’t strain your budget, Goboof’s Alfa vape is a great dark horse candidate.
Alfa Goboof Vaporizer Key Features
The Alfa might not have the name recognition of more famous vapes like the Storz & Bickel Mighty, but it doesn’t have the steep price tag either—though it does have many of the same features. Here’s a quick look at what the Alfa has to offer:
The sleek metal casing of the Alfa gives it a durability that’s rare in compact vaporizers, along with a pleasant heft that feels solid in your hand. The dial on the top of the device, which controls all major functions, is available in three colours (black, red, or blue). Loading the device is easy, thanks to the conveniently located oven chamber located beneath the mouthpiece.
2. Precision Temperature Settings
The Alfa comes with 3 manual and 1 ‘smart auto’ temperature settings that allow you to customise each vape session to your preference. The ‘smart auto’ setting starts at 190° C and increases by around 3 degrees with each puff, which is a unique feature for a vape at this price point. In any case, whether you prefer thick voluminous clouds or a more subdued vaping experience, the Alfa can meet your needs with one easy turn of its control dial.
3. Custom Heating Chamber
The anodised metal oven chamber of the chamber comes with a heating pin that ensures even heat distribution and great, long lasting effects from every session. You won’t have to worry about wasting your material (or burning it, either).
4. Smart Auto Time
If you’re the kind of person who tends to get, shall we say, distracted during a vape session, you’ll appreciate the Alfa’s Smart Auto Time feature, which automatically shuts off the device when it’s been inactive for 10 minutes.
5. Innovative Battery Technology
For such a small device, the Alfa has a surprisingly good battery life—it can last up to 2 hours on a single charge, depending on the temperature settings you use. On the flip side, the charging time is a bit of a downside, as it can take up to 3-4 hours to recharge fully. There’s a silver living though: the Alfa comes with pass-through-charging technology, which allows the device to be used even whilst it’s attached to the USB charger.
6. Easy Cleaning
Cleaning a vape is nobody’s favourite part of the day, but the Alfa makes it easy with its straightforward construction. Simply remove the mouthpiece and use the cleaning tools included in the kit to remove any excess material from the vapour path and oven, then wipe them down with a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol. The mouthpiece itself can be cleaned in the same way.
Who Should Buy the Alfa Classic Vaporizer?
Experienced vapers might find the Alfa a bit basic to be their main device, but it makes an excellent low-cost backup vape—and if you’re a beginner, it’s got just about everything you could ask for. The Alfa Classic vape is an especially good choice for:
- People on a tight budget. The Alfa is less than a third of the cost of many popular portable vaporizers, despite the fact that it produces comparable vapour quality. It may be a budget device, but it’s definitely not cheap.
- People who prefer dry herb to concentrates. If you’re a fan of wax, shatter, or other advanced materials, you’ll probably want to choose a different vaporizer. But if you’re a fan of old-fashioned flower, the Alfa is an excellent option, equally adept at vaporizing large bowls and ‘microdoses.’
- People who want a durable vape. With its rugged metal body and non-glass mouthpiece, there aren’t a whole lot of breakable parts on the Alfa, which is a major plus if you’re the type of person who tends to be a bit clumsy with their possessions.
Beware of Fakes on Other Marketplaces!
Herbalize only carries authentic products delivered straight from the manufacturer. Some online retailers, however, have been known to sell counterfeit products. Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions.
Goboof Alfa Vaporizer All in one function dial guarantees ease-of-use. Sleek ergonomic compact design.
Goboof Alfa Review
The Goboof Alfa was released in 2015, and many people quickly discovered it since. Based on the competitive price and impressive performance of the vaporizer for dry herbs, it’s easy to know how that word about the Goboof Alfa quickly spread. Read on for a complete Goboof Alfa Review to learn what’s so great about it, as well as its short comings.
- Flexibility to choose short and long draws
- Option to fill the chamber as little or as much as you wish
- Good quality vapor
- Very compact compared to other portables
- Multiple heat settings, including two automatic variable temperatures
- Pass through charging
- Vapor can become slightly harsh and lose flavor by the end of a session
- Sometimes short, light draws are not detected in the automatic mode, which defeats its purpose
- Long charging time
- Small chamber can be hard to load neatly
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Breakdown of the Alfa by Goboof
|Materials Type||Dry herbs|
|Oven Material||Anodized metal|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||1 hour|
|Charger||AC with USB Adapter|
|Charge time||4-5 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||30 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Moderate|
|Flavor / Taste||Mediocre|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Low: 190° F degrees
Med: 374° F degrees
High: 410° F degrees
(Also comes with auto-puff and auto-time heating)
|Vape While Charging||Yes|
In-Depth of the Alfa by Goboof
– Price – The Goboof Alfa sells for around $200, making it a mid-range in terms of its price. For the money, the herbal vaporizer is a good investment and can outperform most other vapes that cost about as much.
– Vapor Quality – The Goboof Alfa provides good vapor quality compared to all other models, and very good quality when you compare it strictly to handheld models in its price range. You can easily get large vapor clouds that are very potent with the vape. Smoothness and flavor start off very pleasing, but the vapor does get a little hotter and harsher toward the end of a session.
– Guarantee – The Goboof has a 2 year warranty on all electronics and a 1 year warranty on the battery. That guarantee is better than or equal to most portable vapes.
– Prep Time – Loading the Alfa Goboof can be a messy job. You may want to purchase a cleaning brush to help push any herb debris into the chamber after filling. Once you have the herb vaporizer loaded, it will be ready for use in 1 minute or less, which is an average heat-up time.
– Portability and Size – The Goboof Alfa is not one of those portable vapes that is really only intended for use as a handheld unit. It is truly a portable dry herb vaporizer because it is small enough to fit into a pocket. The vape is all black, so it doesn’t attract a lot of attention.
– Ease of Use – One of the biggest selling points of the Goboof Alfa is its flexibility, which makes it very simple to use. You can get equally good results taking short or long draws, and you have the option to pack the chamber completely or half full to customize your session.
– Heating – In addition to providing draw style flexibility, the Alfa by Goboof allows you to choose the ideal temperature setting to suit your tastes. There are three standard heat settings as well as two automatic variable settings: Automatic by Puff, which raises the temperature slightly each time you draw, and Automatic by Time, which raises the temperature gradually over a period of 20 minutes.
– Power Supply – You can vape with the Alfa Goboof for about 60 to 90 minutes before you need to recharge it, which is better than or equal to the battery life of most portable models. Charge time is lengthy at 4 to 5 hours; however, the model does have pass-through charging capability, so you can vape while it’s plugged in.
Overall, the Alfa by Goboof is well worth the price you’ll pay for the travel friendly vaporizer. It’s ideal for use at home or when you’re traveling, and it provides more flexibility than most other herbal vaporizers.
Goboof Alfa Vaporizer is portable herbal vaporizer! Impressive performance and price makes this dry herb vaporizer an easy buy. Here is our product review!