G Pen Elite Review – Introducing the New Portable Vaporizer from Grenco Science
- Released: February 2016
- Manufactured By: Grenco Science
- Manufactured In: China
- Designed In: California
- Designed For:
- Dry Herb
See all specifications
The G Pen Elite vaporizer is a new portable dry-herb vape from Grenco Science, the same people who brought you the G Pen Herbal and Micro G Pen vaporizers. The Grenco Science website refers to the new unit as “ a monumental leap in technology for both brand and industry,” so I was excited to see whether it would live up to the hype.
The G Pen Elite is an ergonomically designed portable conduction vaporizer (despite it being marketed as a dual convection/conduction unit). It features a full LED display with temperature control, battery life indicator, and all-ceramic heating chamber. Powered by a combination of the highest grade lithium-ion battery and smart-chip technology, the Elite is a high-performance vaporizer that sustains battery life for extended use. Designed and engineered for portability, the G Pen Elite is the perfect marriage of form and function, making it the ideal solution for efficient vaporization on the go.
Designed for dry herbs & extended vape sessions
If you are looking for a portable vaporizer that acts like a one-hitter [as opposed to a session vape], then the G-Pen Elite is probably not the best fit for you. However, if you are like me and enjoy relaxing for a few minutes while taking multiple hits from your vaporizer, you will find the design of the new G-Pen Elite to be fantastic.
The G Pen Elite boasts the largest fully ceramic chamber on the market, with a revolutionary 360 ceramic heating element that provides fast and even conduction vaporization of ground material from all sides. With the capability of setting any desired temperature between 200° – 428°F (93° – 220°C), users can experiment with low temperature true vaporization to explore optimal flavor profiles. This innovative technology opens up an entirely new vaporizing experience with unrivaled performance, taste, and effects.
There are a few smart features built into the unit. For instance, after turning your device on and initiating the heating process, the Elite is set to automatically shut off after five (5) minutes. So don’t worry if you get too medicated to remember to shut off your unit — Grenco Science has your back. Also, if you forget to initiate the heating process all-together, the Elite vape is smart enough to automatically shut off after just 40 seconds of idol time.
How to use the new G-Pen Elite vape
Getting started with your new G-Pen Elite is a simple and straight-forward process:
- Register your G-Pen Elite on the Grenco Science website using the serial number information located on the underside of the product packaging. Grenco Science stands behind their products and provides a one year warranty on electronic components.
- Fully charge the device for a minimum of three hours before first use by plugging your Elite vape into the provided USB-compatible charger when it is plugged into a computer.
- Remove the mouthpiece by gripping both sides firmly and lifting one side upward.
- Fully load the chamber with your preferred ground material. Be sure to grind dry herbs before using them to maximize the surface area that will touch the oven walls.
- Power on your device by pressing the front panel button five times until you see the G logo light up (this is the same way you turn off your device).
- Use the side buttons to select your preferred vaporization temperature. For this step, I would highly suggest starting your vape session at a lower temperature ( starting at [[bestOffer().price | currency]] + Free Shipping
Sponsored by Grenco ScienceThe G Pen Elite vaporizer is a new portable dry-herb vape from Grenco Science, the same people who brought you the …