How to Easily Hide the Smell of Weed
If there’s one drawback to smoking weed, it’s the smell. Sure some people love it, but one whiff of wacky tobacky and everyone will know what you’ve been up to. So if you would rather toke up a little more discretely, you’re going to need to learn how to cover the smell of marijuana. It seems like every stoner has their own method for masking the smell of weed, so it can be exhausting to figure out which way is right for you. To make it easy, we’ve created this list of all the best ways to easily hide the smell of marijuana.
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to smoke in a dorm room, at your job, or at home, you probably need to find a way to hide that marijuana smell. You can stay low tech and shove a towel under your door, get industrious and build your own sploof, or get fancy and invest in a vape. To help you figure it out, we’ve rounded up every weed smell-hiding trick in the book. (Although, we admit, some of them are more sketchy than others.) Remember, if you’re going to smoke, be smart about it and don’t drive – just chill out and read up on all the ways you can easily hide the smell of weed.
Vote up the best methods and products that cover the smell of pot.
Start Collecting Mason Jars
If you plan on keeping large quantities of marijuana around your home, things are going to get very smelly, very fast. Rather than keep your stash in bags, or any other receptacle that lets odors out, pick up some mason jars.
Not only do they keep smells in, but they’re perfect for making sure whatever you’re storing stays fresh.
If there’s one drawback to smoking weed, it’s the smell. Sure some people love it, but one whiff of wacky tobacky and everyone will know what you've been up …
I need a place to hide weed in my room
- Community Central
- The Vestibule
- Teh Vestibule (archive)
standing here, at the edge of time
So I’m finally gonna try some alone. Did it with friends for a few months, 5 month gap due to busy uni + work + other stuff, and now friends wanna do it again. I told my friend to get a little extra because I wanna try it alone.
I’ve never had to worry about hiding it in my house before, but now I need to figure something out. I’ve been thinking and I’m not sure if I have a perfectly safe place.
– Backpack: I can’t hide it here, brother goes through my bag. He knows I have gum and crap in there, so when he needs he helps himself.
– Closet: mom has some of her suitcases in here, and she takes clothes in and out of them, can’t put it there
– Under bed: mom cleans and vacuums my room and stuff when I’m on campus or at work, so again no
– On/In Desk: PC is in my room, and my bro and mom both use it when I’m not home or even when I am home
– Inside PC: Now this is the only place I can think of where no one would bother looking. I built my PC so I know my bro doesn’t know how to open it, and doesn’t have the hardware knowledge to even open it if something goes wrong. So how does hiding weed in the PC sound? lmao
So I'm finally gonna try some alone. Did it with friends for a few months, 5 month gap due to busy uni + work + other stuff, and now friends wanna do it…