How to Make and Use a Gas Mask Bong
One of the new ways to smoke weed is really taking the marijuana world by storm.
A gas mask bong is a unique contraption only a stoner could have come up with, a combination of acrylic bong and gas mask, a unique way to truly get an incredible high.
At first glance, you might think this smoking device is going to be costly, but building your homemade gas mask bong is not as costly as you might think.
Collect the parts at your local home center or hardware store on a budget, then follow the steps to assemble the pieces and you will be smoking weed like never before.
The most important part of the bong is the gas mask, these are available at auction sites all over the internet.
The air inlet on the mask is the most important part, it will be where the hose and bong are connected.
Here are the other materials you will need to build your bong:
1. Plastic Tube
2. Weed Pipe or Water Bong
3. Electrical Tape
4. Rubber Gasket/Fitting
5. Barbed Screw
6. Barbed T-Pipe
Here are the simple steps for assembling your own gas mask bong now that you have all the pieces:
1. Start by attaching the plastic tubes to the cartileges on both sides of the gas mask.
2. Use a rubber gasket between the cartilege and tubes so smoke does not escape.
3. Secure both tubes to the mask using electrical tape.
4. Place the barbed t-pipe between the ends of the tubes, secure with electrical tape.
5. Use a barbed screw on the barbed t-pipe to act as the inlet for smoke.
6. Place the weed pipe on to the inlet.
This picture presents completely homemade gas mask bong
Photo From: WIkiHow
How to Correctly Use Your Gas Mask Bong
If this is your first time using the gas mask bong, you might want to take things very slowly from here out.
Unlike vaporizers and joints, the gas mask will quickly fill your lungs with more smoke than you may be able to handle at first.
This is really the pinnacle of every stoner’s smoking paraphernalia, so you have to step back and take it slow at first.
The gas mask can hold a very large capacity of smoke, so proceed with caution:
1. Place warm water in the bong, just enough to keep the stem submerged.
2. Pack a bowl with your sweet buds, don’t over pack or air flow will be restricted.
3. Similar to taking a hit from your bong or glass pipe, breathe in and allow the mask to fill with smoke.
4. If you secured all the openings with tape, the mask will fill, up with sweet smoke, allowing you to inhale at will.
Buying Your Own Gas Mask Bong
If you do not want to assemble your own gas mask bong, you will find plenty of them for sale at stoner sites across the web.
These masks are completely sealed, except for the opening where your mouth is.
The flexible tube easily connects to your bong or water pipe, allowing all the smoke to be trapped in the mask for an extremely powerful smoking experience.
Remember that no smoke is going to be escaping, so each time you take a hit, you are going to get a full shot of pure herbal essence.
Take it slow at first, this will certainly become the most powerful and enjoyable weed smoking experience of your life.
What is Hemp Oil? – Numerous Health Benefits and Uses You Should Know About
Everything You Need to Know About Hash Oil
What Happens if You’re Caught Driving Under the Influence
Which Strain Has The Highest Level of THC (34.04%) in 2018?
It’s Official – CBD as Epilepsy Treatment Helps Reduce Seizures Too
Cannabis Oil – Benefits, Uses, How To Make It and Much More
5 Top Choices For Spoon Pipes – Small Size Is Both a Blessing and a Curse
Need To Pass a Drug Test in 24 Hours? Stay Calm and Continue Reading…
How to Make and Use a Gas Mask Bong One of the new ways to smoke weed is really taking the marijuana world by storm. A gas mask bong is a unique contraption only a stoner could have come up
How to make a gas mask bong (and use one)
Though this DIY version is meant to save you time, money, act similarly as a store-bought gas mask bong, and it doesn’t require an extra gas mask lying around which the average person likely doesn’t have on hand. Buying a ready-made gas mask bong can be expensive and often takes days or more to ship. This project should take no more than ten minutes and take somewhere under $5 in other accessories to make it work.
- 1 2-liter plastic pop bottle with lid
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 drilling tool
- Wash out the pop bottle and remove any stickers or labels.
- Now you will need to flip the bottle upside down, and completely remove the bottom of it along the edge that meets the sides. Once you are finished the edges of the open portion should be flat and not curved in. If they are curved than you will need to trim them down more so that they don’t scrape you face as you put it on.
- Now take a marker and trim out a rectangle along the side of the bottle, leaving the curved end where the chamber narrows.
- Remove the lid if you haven’t already and try to slide the plastic sleeve under your chin and around the sides of your face. The lid should line up close to your mouth, and the sides need to rest comfortably along your skin. If it pokes you, isn’t wide enough, or has some other problem you can slowly trim it down until it hugs the sides of your face and chin as closely as possible.
- Take a drilling tool, and make a small hole in the center of the bottle lid.
- Now you are done, and it’s time to learn how to use it!
How to use a homemade gas mask bong
- Roll a joint and fit one end of it snugly into the hole in the lid of the gas mask bong.
- Once you are satisfied with the fit of the joint, you can spark it up using a lighter, and take a couple of puffs to get it going. Though technically you can light it while it’s on your face, that isn’t always the most comfortable thing to do. Once it’s burning away, you can slide it back into the hole, and screw the lid back onto the open bottle tip.
- Slide the mask over your face and take the deepest inhale you can manage. Remove the gas mask bong to exhale.
How to use a gas mask water bong (ready-made)
A manufactured gas mask bong is going to be quite a bit different than the homemade one we instructed you on above. Generally, a store-bought version will come equipped with a glass bong that is already attached to a gas mask with the hose removed. The best ones also have silicone around the outer edges of the face to maintain a good draw. If you don’t feel that seal, it won’t smoke nearly as well which is why there are so many complaints about the cheaper versions. Using a gas mask water bong is simple, but we will walk you through it just in case you have any questions.
- Unscrew the attached bong from the gas mask portion of the apparatus.
- Fill the bottom chamber of the bong between ½ and ¾ of the way will water.
- Reattach the bong to the mask hole clockwise to tighten.
- Gently pull the mask over your face and move it around until you feel the same suction you would expect from a pair of goggles. Once you achieve it, you will be able to make the bong bubble by just breathing in.
- Fill the bowl that is located on the side of the bong portion with dry herb.
- Ignite the cannabis with a lighter, and take a few deep breaths, and always be prepared to remove it immediately in case you start choking.
Though this DIY version is meant to save you time, money, act similarly as a store-bought gas mask bong, and it doesn’t require an extra gas mask.