added to your basket
Crack pipe training kit designed to demonstrate how a glass pipe can make an effective, and safer, alternative to injecting crack cocaine, a more essential skill than ever now that COVID-19 has completely changed the risk profile of crack pipe sharing.
10cm long, the crack pipe comes pre-assembled and held firm in an attractive, discreet, and sturdy card pen box.
5 high quality fine mesh 20mm brass gauzes have been pre-prepared and inserted in the pipe – which has an inner diameter of 8mm – by being pushed down with the chopstick (also supplied), along with a spare set of brass gauzes.
|Quantity||Price (exc VAT)||VAT||Price (inc VAT)|
|1||£5.00 each||20%||£6.00 each|
|10||£3.74 each||20%||£4.49 each|
FREE shipping on all UK orders over £25
In use, the crack would be placed on the gauze, heated gently with a lighter to melt it into the gauze, and then while inhaling through the other end of the tube, heated again with a lighter through the glass. This vaporises the drug, which can then be inhaled.
When the pipe has been used for a while, there is a build up of high-quality crack cocaine residue (known as ‘recycle’) which has condensed on the inside of the pipe, and whenever the user wants to smoke this, they can push the gauze through to the other end with the chopstick, picking up all the recycle in the tube on the way, and then after wiping the outside of the pipe clean, they can smoke this recycle by heating the gauze, and inhaling.
Tips for effective use:
- Make sure there are 4 or 5 gauzes in, squash them in hard with the chopstick, and make sure there is a dimple to put the rock in (this reduces the risk of it running down the glass);
- Gently melt it all into the gauze, and then heat with the tip of the flame, and when it starts to vaporise, inhale at the same time;
- Tip your head back a bit as you start so none melts out the end;
- Rotate the pipe as you heat to slow down any running down the pipe (to stop it going in your mouth as a liquid) and vapourise it all, not just one side;
- Only put a lung full on the gauze at any one time – if you might have too much, stop heating when your lungs are about ¾ full because the heat will transfer through the glass and into the gauze for a while and it’s a waste if it just floats out of the end and you can’t get it in your lungs because they’re full!