O pen vape not hitting
You can purchase any O.penVAPE vaporizer battery on our website or from one of our licensed retailers. If you would like to purchase a cartridge for your O.penVAPE battery, please see our list of licensed retailers for a convenient location in one of 10 states where O.penVAPE is sold.
HOW TO USE
All of our O.penVAPE batteries come partially charged so they’re ready to use right out of the box. Our O.penVAPE batteries are also draw activated, making getting started easy. Simply screw on your favorite cartridge and inhale.
If you have our 2.0 Variable Voltage Battery there are a few extra bells and whistles. If it doesn’t work upon inhale, simply click the stylus tip 5x to turn on the battery and it will illuminate. You can also change heat settings by clicking 2x.
Our Original and ISH vaporizer pens are a simple as can be! Once charged, just attach your favorite cartridge and inhale for up to 8 seconds to get your perfect puff.
If your pen needs charging, just plug it in to your USB charger that comes with your vaporizer. Once the indicator light on the O.penVAPE charger turns green, the tip of the pen will stop pulsing to let you know the pen is fully charged.
PEN NOT WORKING? (troubleshooting?)
We are sorry that your vaporizer pen is not working properly, please watch our instructional video on how to resolve the issue yourself if your pen happens to be blinking red or white for any reason.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot your vaporizer battery.
O.penVAPE offers every customer a Friend for Life warranty that makes replacements hassle free. If you break your pen (hey. accidents happen, right?), or it starts malfunctioning, you have two options to get a new vaporizer replacement.
- Just pay one-way shipping to return the vaporizer pen to us and we will replace your O.penVAPE with a brand new pen, including a new charger.
- Or you can choose our expedited warranty, which costs $10 for a brand new pen ordered from our site and does include a charger and shipping. Once you have contacted us and your device has been deemed defective, we will issue you a coupon for your new pen to be bought online.
Please visit our warranty page for a return form and additional details on how to return and replace your product online or in store.WHERE TO BUY You can purchase any O.penVAPE vaporizer battery on our website or from one of our licensed retailers. If you would like to purchase a cartridge for your O.penVAPE battery, please see our list of licensed retailers for a convenient location in one of 10 states where O.penVAPE is sold. HOW TO USE All o
Troubleshooting Tips for Common Vape Pen & Cartridge Issues
Share This Post
We understand there can be much frustration when your disposable pen, cartridge or battery does not function as expected. Before bringing them back to the dispensary for further inspection by a technician, there may be a way to troubleshoot the item on your own before making the trip.
All Vaping Products
Always keep disposable pens, cartridges and batteries at room temperature. Avoid leaving items in your car or anywhere that experiences excessive fluctuations in cold and heat. Furthermore, always store items upright as laying them on their side could cause air bubbles to form and affect performance.
Disposable Vape Pens
Once you take the first “puff” or “draw”, the battery is “on” and cannot be recharged or turned off. You usually have up to 30 days to use all the product before the battery could die. You do not want to try it out and then save for later because it may not have battery left if you wait too long. More and more cannabis brands are creating rechargeable disposable vape pens to combat this.
Pull-To-Draw and Push Button Batteries
A vape cartridge can be inserted into either a pull-to-draw or push button style battery. Pull-to-draw batteries only require the user to “puff” or “draw” to use. Push button style batteries have a singular button that must be pushed five times rapidly to turn on and off. That same button can then be pushed three times rapidly to cycle between low, medium and high temperature settings. Those heat settings are usually indicated by varying light colors.
Scenario #1: My cartridge worked at first and then stopped working.
- The holes in the cartridge may be clogged with oil. Try warming your cartridge with a hair dryer (lowest heat setting) or by rubbing it between your hands to warm up the oil and change its viscosity. You can also poke a toothpick or safety pin gently in the hole to help de-clog it.
- Prime your coil by taking “dry hits” from your cartridge without the battery, and blowing gently into it.
- Make sure the battery is turned on and fully charged.
Scenario #2: My vape pen doesn’t work at all.
- The contact on the cartridge may be pushed in too far and not connecting with the contact on the battery. This can happen if the cartridge is removed and replaced on the battery multiple times. If this occurs, SLIGHTLY pull the contact up (with your fingernail, pen cap or paperclip) until it is level.
- Inspect the battery contact; it may be clogged or coated. If this occurs, wipe the contact portion with a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol, let the terminal dry, reconnect your cartridge to the battery and try it again. Do NOT overtighten your cartridge.
- Make sure your battery is turned on and fully charged. Pull-to-draw batteries are always on. Batteries with a button can be turned on by rapidly pressing the button 5 times. If you are using a battery with a button, also make sure you are holding the button down while you draw.
Scenario #3: The oil from my cartridge tastes burnt.
- If you have an adjustable temperature battery, try setting your temperature control to a lower setting. The Push-Button style batteries usually include multi-click functions (Rapidly Press button 5 times to make sure it is turned on and press button rapidly 3 times to cycle between low, medium and high temperatures).
If an issue with your disposable pen, cartridge or battery persists, drop on by our dispensary and a technician will examine further. If it is determined to be a defective product, you may qualify for a replacement. Call us at 217-214-6337 for any questions or concerns.We understand there can be much frustration when your vaping product does not function as expected. Here are some tips and tricks for troubleshooting. ]]>