Pulsar Music Player Pro 1.10.2 Apk + MOD (Unlocked) Android
by Rexdl · November 15, 2020
Pulsar Music Player Pro 1.10.2 Apk + Mod Android
Free direct download last version Pulsar Music Player Pro Apk Android from Rexdl. Pulsar is intuitive, lightweight and full featured music player for Android.
✓ Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
✓ Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
✓ Automatically download and display album cover and artist image.
✓ Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
✓ Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
✓ Gapless playback support.
✓ 5-band equalizer controller.
✓ Bass booster and reverb settings.
✓ Built-in tag editor.
✓ Chromecast support.
✓ Last.fm scrobbling.
✓ Various colorful themes.
✓ Sleep timer and more.
Pulsar support standard music file types including mp3, aac, flac, ogg, wav and etc.
If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click “rescan library” menu item from action bar to rescan device.
Pulsar Music Player Pro Apk + MOD (Unlocked) Android download Manage, play music by album, artist, folder, genre.mp3, aac, flac, ogg, wav
Fleet during warp
more than one crew in a Pulsar lobby. The ships jump to the next sector together. This mod now uses the Plugin Loader.
The mod is still in development, so keep in mind that there might be stability issues or yet undiscovered bugs. Please report them in the public-mod-discussion Discord channel.
– Have more than one ship
– The host ship is the admiral ship, the host is the fleet admiral
– Players who join as captains can choose the ship they bring to the fleet
– Each ship brings 5 slots for additional players.
– Additional UI elements to keep track on player number, current max player number, who is the admiral and what the lobby is called.
– Tab menu can be scroleld through to show all ships and their crews
– Players on other ships can be muted
– VC is depending on distance, so that crews of one ship cannot hear the crews of the other ships, unless they visit or meet on planets/hubs.
– The admiral and the captains can always be heard by everybody since their VC is not range dependent.
– If the admiral has priority speaker, that means while the admiral speaks others are muted.
– Teleportation between the ships via manual targeting mechanic
– Custom button texts that help coordination of the fleet ships
– All captains can skip warp
– Every player with the mod gets a name extension with their ship’s name that makes it easy to see in chat and in person to which ship the player belongs to.
– People who don’t have the mod can play on a modded server as well, but they cannot see or use the features. Also they will not be able to warp ships and an only play on the admiral ship.
The file for the fleet mod can be found on the community Discord server.
The Plug-in Loader needs to be installed. Follow the video explanations supplied in the same channel.
When this is done, drag and drop the FLEETMOD.dll into the “Plugins” folder inside the “Managed” folder. Careful: There is a second “Plugins” folder in the folder “Pulsar_LostColony_Data”. That is NOT the one you want. Make sure your put all plug-in mods that you want to use into the “Plugins” folder that is inside the “Managed” folder.
Most controlls are explained in-game by screens or windows.
To join as a captain and create a new ship press F1 after joining.
To jump all ships need to be prepped and aligned.
To teleport to another fleet ship, press space and then click on the target name in the upper right corner of your UI.
To maneuvre in the tab menu screen to see the other ships you use the two buttons on the right side of your M key.
You can use the tab menu to change the ship you are on and join a slot on a different ship.
Known issues/bugs and workarounds
– Warp Gates only work when the Admiral ship flies through.
– Make sure to not have your admiral permanently pressing push to talk/permanently sending on vc, else nobody else will be able to speak.
Fleetmod (FM) is a mod that is being made by the modder mikey. It enables players to have more than one ship and more than one crew in a Pulsar lobby. The ships jump to the next sector together. This mod now uses the Plugin Loader. The mod is still in development, so keep in mind that there…