Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
‘Mortal Kombat 11’ Fans Can’t Stop Laughing At Reveal Showing a Dabbing Scorpion
By Liana ‘LiLi’ Ruppert – January 17, 2019 04:55 pm EST
Mortal Kombat is some serious business — It’s brutal, it’s spine-breaking – and now, it has dabbing. During the big Mortal Kombat 11 community event earlier today, we saw a much deeper look at what’s on the horizon including new characters, returning favorites, and a massively epic cinematic reveal. Unfortunately for all of that, it was Scorpion’s dabbing that stole the show.
Everyone talking about the #MortalKombat11 reveal, but no one’s talking about the sick AF dab Scorpion hits on Liu Kang and Kung Lao. pic.twitter.com/nKNspf70x3
Esteban shows the true gem of the showcase, an emblazoned Scorpion pulling off the sickest dab known to man. But . he wasn’t alone:
Nice. Anyways here’s scorpion dabbing in the new MK11 trailer pic.twitter.com/lYks4YfQ8Y
The best thing to come from Mortal Kombat 11 was Scorpion dabbing pic.twitter.com/3aa31CWlpm
Basically, Scorpion dabbing is a big 2019 mood.
Need to catch up on all of the earlier action? You can catch up on EVERY reveal made today in our Mortal Kombat 11 game hub here!
As for the game itself, Mortal Kombat 11 will arrive on April 23rd for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC. According to the Steam’s official listing, we’ve got a lot to look forward to:
“Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.”
Thoughts on the big reveal and Scorpion’s moves? Join in on the conversation in the comment section below, or hit me up over on Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy!
Mortal Kombat is some serious business — It’s brutal, it’s spine-breaking – and now, it has dabbing. During the big Mortal Kombat 11 community event earlier today, we saw a much deeper look at what’s on the horizon including new characters, returning favorites, and a massively epic cinematic […]