Smoking Pipes & Glass Pipes
Sherlock Holmes, Gandalf, and Einstein. If you want to join the pipe-using greats of history, we have a variety of cheap glass pipes, ornate metal smoking pipes, and portable one-hitters.
Why are smoking pipes popular?
Hand pipes are one of the most popular smoking accessories in the world because they are a classic way and cheap way to smoke dry herbs and tobacco. Vape pipes never went out of style because they simply work, can be made out of almost any material, and can come in an array of beautiful designs.
How to smoke a pipe?
Since pipes are one of the simplest smoking accessories out there how to smoke out of a pipe is pretty straightforward. You simply grind your herb (we carry a large selection of grinders), pack it into your bowl, light up with your finger over the carb hole, and then uncover the hole and inhale. They’re easy to use even if you’ve never smoked before.
Why use a pipe?
Some people prefer the filtering effects of the water in a bong or bubbler, but there’s nothing beats the convenience and portability of a hand pipe. Most pipes will fit easily in the pocket of your jeans or dress, in your purse or backpack, or in your nightstand drawer, plus you can easily bring your favorite pipe to your best buddy’s house or pass it around the campfire. We’ve got cool glass pipes for sale for every occasion.
What’s the best pipe for me?
Pipes are extremely versatile, made from glass, metal, silicone, acrylic, wood and come in a variety of styles. Cop yourself a cool pipe once you’ve had a chance to determine which style is best for how you like to light up.
- Classic Spoons-Your classic hand pipe with a straight stem and fat bowl. The carb on a spoon is on the side of the bowl. Below you will find a rainbow of glass spoons.
- One Hitter Pipes – Also known as one-hitters, these are great for concerts, ski lifts, or on-the-go toking. As the name implies, these pipes have a small bowl that holds just enough herb for one hit. Their small size makes them compact and discrete. We have a selection of one-hitters in glass, metal, and even ceramic.
- Double Bowl Pipes-These work exactly like classic spoons, but allow you to pack in twice as much. These are great for the lazy smoker who doesn’t like to keep packing bowls, or for couples who want to share without really “sharing”.
- Steamroller Pipes – Resembling steamroller locomotives, these pipes are essentially a small glass canonical tube with the bowl on top.
- Dugout Pipes – Similar to a chillum this is a simple pipe with a bowl at the end of a small tube that’s normally wood or metal.
- Chillums – A chillum is the most basic pipe type that’s simply a hollow tube.
- Glass Blunt – If you’re tired of running out of rolling papers glass blunts are a great way to have the experience of a joint without the hassle.
- Sherlock Pipes – These are stunning pieces with spacious bowls and are usually made of glass.
Smoking pipe materials
- Heat-Safe Handblown Borosilicate Glass pipes – The best thing about handblown glass pipes is the multitude of shapes and colors they come in! The glass blowing process allows creators to make crystal pipes in animal shapes, swirling colors, and funky textures. Glass also lets you check when it’s time to clean the piece. With so many dope designs, you’re sure to fall in love with one of our beautiful and affordable high quality glass pipes.
- Ceramic pipes – Since ceramic is a poor heat conductor, these will stay cooler in your hands as you use them. They also come in some pretty interesting designs. Ceramic is one of the more expensive materials given that it is not the easiest to work with, but these are some of the most gorgeous and decorative style pipes available.
- Metal pipes– There’s nothing worse than dropping your favorite glass pipe and watching it explode into a thousand pieces on the pavement, so if you’re prone to slips and drops you may want to consider a metal pipe. Since metal conducts heat, these are covered in an insulating layer of plastic or other non-conductive materials around the stem. Whether you’re looking for a simple, classic style or something a little more unique, we’ve got a metal pipe for you.
- Clay pipes – If you ever played with clay, you know it’s possible to create almost any design with it. That’s why our hand-painted clay pipes can look way more detailed and unique than other materials. They are a great item for collectors.
- Silicone pipes – Similar to metal pipes, silicone is an extremely durable pipe style and very travel-friendly.
Cool glass pipes brands
Marley Natural pipes
Marley’s Natural pipes are elegant hand-blown pieces designed for quality, durability and style. As implied by the name, the brand is a tribute to Bob Marley and the collection has a natural aesthetic and feel that the legend would have surely loved. The Marley Natural Spoon Pipe featuring black walnut wood has detachable parts making it super easy to clean and great for travel. If you are looking for the same look, but something even more portable, the Marley Natural Taster also features black walnut and stands just 3 inches tall. For larger hits, the Smoked Glass Spoon Pipe accented by a Jamaican gold stripe has a wide bowl that swirls and cools down your hits.
Other cool smoking pipes for sale
- Marley Natural Rise Up Steamroller – You’ll enjoy hitting from this high quality steamroller pipe while reppin the RISE UP on cannabis prohibition.
- Stash Pipe – This 2-in-1 stash pipe is the perfect travel companion for staying lit on-the-go.
- Horton glass pipe – This animal glass pipe is a super cute pink elephant companion and a must have for Dr. Seuss fans.
Cheap pipes for sale under $50
While you can also find cheap glass pipes in our store, silicone pipes are the most affordable and go as low as $4.20.
How to clean a pipe
Resin in smoking pipes can build up quickly and become clogged, which can impact the flavor of your smoke so we’ve created this glass cleaning guide so you can get the most out of the smoke sesh every time. Steps on how to clean pipe bowl and piece (if you’re looking how to clean a tobacco pipe the same applies):
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paper clip
- Cotton swabs
- Plastic bag
- Put pipe bag with rubbing alcohol and teaspoon of salt
- Let soak for 12 hours
- Shake pipe in bag
- Remove any remaining resin with paper clip and cotton swabs
- Rinse with water and dry
Glass pipes near me
At EverythingFor420.com, we have top quality classic spoons, one-hitters, and metal pipes for every preference and personality! If you’re looking for a small hand pipe that’s a little different, check out our Glass Blunt or a Mini Elephant Pipe . You’re sure to find what you’re looking for at our online pipe shop a at the price you always dreamed of!
Don’t miss out
We want to supply your business with quality goods at the lowest possible prices. We believe in making smoking accessories easily accessible to all. We buy direct, cut out the middleman and pass the savings onto you.
We ship from Los Angeles, California.
FREE USA Shipping on most of the products and on orders over $42.
We offer a $4.20 flat rate 2-7 day shipping, as well as expedited 1-3 day shipping and 1 day shipping options.
International orders rate is automatically calculated and takes about 5-15 days.
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS* ▷ Discover the best and cheapest collection of smoking metal, glass & dragon pipes in our Everything For 420 Online Store.
Glass Pipes/Weed Bowls
Types of Glass Pipes and their Characteristics
Glass pipes come in various forms such as chillums, spoon pipes, Sherlock pipes, bubblers, and steamrollers. Each type of unique glass pipes bears characteristics that differ from other glass pipes.
Chillums, for instance, is a type of weed pipe that comes in basic form and shape as a simple tube. A person using chillum weed pipe may be considered as updated, however, the item is still considered as a primitive way of smoking, because some indigenous often used hollow reeds shaped as chillum pipes to smoke. Using a chillum pipe is quite simple as one only needs to pack dry herb on one end of the pipe and light it from the opposite end. Due to its pure form a chillum only allows a small amount of dry her, besides, they are devoid of carburetors which prevent smoke flavor from becoming stale. Chillums are one of the cheap weed pipes type out there.
Sherlock pipes, on the other hand, are iconic because of their arched stem. Just below the stem of Sherlock pipes, there is a bowl used to heat and hold the product to be used. After that, the smoke that emanates from heating the product moves up the stem of the weed bowls. In some instances, Sherlock pipes may have overly long stems, in this case, it is referred to as Gandalf weed pipe-from the fictional character as developed by J.R.R Tolkien. Some Sherlock pipes have carburetors, though not a standard requirement.
Bubbler is another type of bowls for weed which derives its name because of the bubbles that it produces during smocking. Bubblers are considered a hybrid type of glass because it incorporates both glass and the bong. This type of glass pipe is somewhat small but has water like a bong, which is why it is often referred to as glass water pipes. Water, in this case, acts as a filter during smoking, therefore, diffusing the smoke inhaled and in the process creating small bubbles. As a result, the smoker experiences smoother flavor without any harsher tones or elements from the substance being smoked. Smokers can use blubbers regardless of the temperature of the water. The temperature of the water plays an integral role in determining the overall smoking experience and flavor.
Steamroller is the most complicated and complicated to use of the five weed pipes. Steamrollers incorporate a tube consisting a bowl at the end of the tube. The cool weed pipe has opened at each end of the tube, with one acting as a carburetor. In some instances, a steamroller can consist of an extra chamber responsible for rolling and cooling the smoke further. Because of their complex nature, fast-time users are not recommended to use steamrollers.
The last of the five primary glass weed pipes is the spoon pipe. This type of glass pipe is typically considered an improvement of the chillum pipe since they are somewhat similar in construction and shape, except for the bowl located at one end of the tube where a smoker can deposit the product used. Besides, spoon pipes differ with chillums in that they must have a carburetor, though small. Similarly, spoon pipes are quite complicated compared to chillums because one has to cover a hole with a figure to help draw in air.
The glass is the most common material for making pipes like the one-hitters or the bubbler pipe, cool colors will always be available for glass pipes. Yet as times goes on many different materials like titanium or silicone etc are being used to make more stealthy and portable pipes.
Wholesale options are available for all the pipe listed on Puffing Bird, feel free to make an inquiry via [email protected] or Contact Us
Feature List Of Our Glass Pipes:
This pipe is 100% handmade with the highest standard glass material.
An orb/circular glass marble-like feature usually appears next to the bowl or the mouthpiece enhances the overall appearance and holding of the glass pipe.
A popular technique used in glass blowing, you can clearly see the sparkled glass inside the dichroic glass which will turn into different colors when exposing to different lighting.
type of glass created by heating silver and/or gold to a high enough temperature, which releases fumes from the metals. These fumes bind to the glass surface and produce a semi-transparent, colorful visual. The color will appear differently based on whether the light has been refracted through or reflected by the fumed glass before reaching your eyes. Over a period of time, fumed glass changes color because of the exposure to heat from the flame.
Fumed glass can appear to be many different colors, depending on what light is reflecting off the piece and what metal was used in the fuming process. Silver gives a yellow hue, while gold tends to be more of a light pink. However, these are just the colors that the glass can take on when light passes through it. If the fumed metals are applied in a heavier manner, light cannot pass through the glass, making it reflect off instead. The reflection of the light can produce any array of colors depending on the metal used and how heavy the application of the vaporized metals was.
Don’t we all want a colorful glass collection sitting in our home looking pretty? This glass pipe features a unique appealing colored patent that would definitely stand out from other blend looking pipes!
This pipe can hold a fairly large amount of tobacco/dry herb at the same time with the “deep bowl” feature.
The pipe is made of extra thick and heavy glass to ensure it’s durability and safety, you don’t need to worry about your clumsy friend breaking your glass piece in one drop!
A unique technique in glassblowing that produces popular 3D features that brings the glass pipes some unique coloring and cool appearances.
This glass pipe is very portable in size which means it can be very stealthy and discrete whether you are using it or just traveling with it!
Learn more about glass pipes on Puffing Bird Wiki!
Glass pipes, AKA weed bowls or weed pipes, the most used tools for smoking marijuana/cannabis. Sherlock pipes, Gandalf pipes, spoon pipes, and bubblers are the most common types of weed smoking pipes for sale. Cheap glass pipes&cool pipes with free shipping available! Best Online Headshop Since 2007, get yours today!