Vaporfection miVape Review
The Vaporfection miVape is a newer style of portable vaporizer to hit the market and can be used for dry herb and wax. Read on to learn more about what this wax and herbal vaporizer has to offer.
- Truly exceptional vapor taste and smoothness
- Efficient design
- Very flexible temperature settings
- High quality glass vapor path
- No risk of combustion
- Portable and compact
- Expensive portable vaporizer
- Warranty is short
- Small cloud size
- Takes a long time to heat up
- Limited capacity
- Short battery life
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of the Vaporfection miVape
– Price – The Vaporfection miVape sells for around $240, making it one of the more expensive portable vaporizer models on the market. Whether or not the price is worth it will depend on what you’re looking for from your herbs, as you’ll see as this review continues.
– Vapor Quality – the selling point of the VaporfectionmiVape is that it has a mostly all glass vapor path, something that is very uncommon in portable models. This makes the taste and smoothness of the vapor produced by it is excellent, and allows you to enjoy full potency without any added impurities. It should be noted, though, that cloud size is smaller with this vape than what you’ll get from many vapor pens and other portables.
– Guarantee – the heating element in the VaporfectionmiVape is warrantied for one year, and the battery has a 6-month warranty. Considering the price, the warranty seems relatively short on this model.
– Prep Time – the VaporfectionmiVape is a convection vaporizer, and as a result, you need to pack it very loosely for it to work well. If the vape heating chamber is any more than half full, you won’t get good vapor production from the unit. As a result, you need to take your time when you pack the vape, and if you like longer sessions, be prepared to repack once or twice, as you can only get about 4 to 5 draws with the chamber properly filled. Although the vape will reach working temperature in about 30 to 60 seconds, it actually takes much longer for adequate vapor production to begin.
– Portability – the Vaporfection miVape is bigger than an herb or wax vaporizer pen, but for a portable, it’s relatively small. Its design makes it resemble an extra thick smartphone, so it’s a pretty compact option for vaping wax or herbs.
– Ease of Use – the Vaporfection miVape has an LCD screen and simple-to-use controls that make it easy to set. One nice feature is that you can choose how long you want the automatic shutoff timer to be set for. To get best results, you will need to take long draws from the vape. Some people may find this difficult due to the moderate draw resistance.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – in terms of heating, the Vaporfection miVape is very flexible. You can adjust vaporizer temperature by degree to customize your vaping experience, and the model holds its temperature well.
– Power Supply – battery life for the Vaporfection miVape, is poor for a vaporizer of its price. You won’t be able to vape for more than 30 to 45 minutes continuously.
The Vaporfection miVape is a good choice for someone who wants to be able to take just a few leisurely draws of vapor at a time over the course of a day, rather than for vapor enthusiasts who want to enjoy long sessions at home or on the go. If you’re a laid-back, all-day user, you really can’t beat the vapor quality from this unit. Otherwise, you may want to choose a different model.Vaporfection miVape: Pros and Cons of Portable Herbal Vaporizer. Learn about this new style of true convection wax & dry herb vaporizer with glass vapor path! ]]>