What You Should Know About A Gas Mask For Smoking Weed
Should You Buy A Weed Gas Mask Bong?
Gas Masks for weed became popular around two years ago. With the COVID-19 pandemic and armageddon upon us, the gas mask bong may be poised to become even more popular? In this article, I will explore the following:
- Should gas mask bongs even be used?
- Should they only be used for special occasions?
I will answer these questions and more in this critical expose on the use of and its importance in American, Marijuana, culture. 🙂
A typical gas mask bong itself is made of rubber and has adjustable straps that should fit almost any size head. They are cleaned easily with a bit of soapy water. Also, you can purchase vape, dab, and even a steam-roller model. Below is a novelty one that can be purchased on Amazon.
How Is It Used?
A gas mask bong is simple to use. If you are capable of using a traditional bong, you should not have an issue as, It is a simple four-step process:
- Put the mask on and adjust the straps onto your head. You want to make it tight around your face; yet comfortable.
- As you normally would fill up the bong with water.
- Light it up, with your finger over the bong carb.
- Take your finger off the carb and start inhaling.
On important thing to remember is that you should be able to take off the mask without much effort if you find it overwhelming.
To see how to do it watch this video below:
Should The Weed Gas Mask Bong Replace Your Traditional Bong?
Should the gas mask bong replace your bong, or is it something to be used on special occasions? It is the later; it is something to be taken out for parties and special occasions. They are a fun addition to your paraphernalia and are great conversation starters. If you like simple functionality and want something for everyday use, stay with a traditional bong.
Does A Gas Mask Get You Higher?
Mixed reviews on if a gas mask will get you higher. Herb.Co, says, point-blank, that it won’t increase your high. High Times states that they are not an effective or efficient way for you to get stoned. However, an article on Vocal.media says that it’ll likely knock you on your ass after one hit.
High Times, Herb.co are both being highly respected names in the marijuana community. So, it is reasonable to assume that using a weed gas mask will not get you any higher
The consensus of the gas mask bong is that it looks cool, and is a good conversation starter. But, it isn’t practical for daily use. Here are the following problems that are associated with using a gas mask bong for cannabis.
- Hurts The Eyes-Ater taking a hit, the smoke stays in the mask, which will cause irritation. So, unless you keep your eyes closed, your eyes will be irritated by cannabis smoke.
- Inconvenience-It has limited use at parties or other social situations. Essentially, it is a pain to have to adjust the straps on and off and pass the mask to the next smoker.
- Won’t Get You Higher-Please see the section “Does a Gas Mask Get You Higher?” for an explanation.
Gas Mask Bong Examples
The gas mask bong is a specialty item that can be tough to find; as a result, at least on Amazon, they aren’t bestsellers. Also, they have very few reviews. Because of this, I only am reviewing two gas masks.
Selection Criteria-I have only included two that meet the following at least 10 reviews and over 3.5 stars out of five stars.
Gas Mask Bong (Silicon)
- Material: Silicone
- Length: 9.”
- Width: 6.7”
- Pipe: Length-7.9” Width-1.7 Inches
- Adjusts easily
- Good for those who would like a conversation starter at parties
- Rated highly on Amazon
- Packaging- All bad reviews mentioned that the packaging was poor, which resulted in them getting a broken product in th e mail.
Storm Trooper-Star Wars- Gas Mask Bong
- Cool Storm Trooper look
- Well made with sturdy material
- Poor Packaging- All bad reviews concerned poor packaging and getting a defective product in the mail.
- Bong Sub-standard- It leaked water upon first use and may eventually need to be replaced.
Both of the above are quite similar. For both of the above, the reviews are sparse. The silicone has a few more reviews and is rated about the same as the Storm Trooper. They cost the same. The majority of complaints about both were poor packaging, which resulted in getting a broken bong. As a result, it is a tossup when it comes to recommendations. You should just simply choose the one you like best.
A gas mask bong is not something that you will use daily. It is simply a novelty item that could be fun to bring out at parties. It will likely not get you higher and there are more efficient ways to get the job done. If you are ok with these limitations, and you think you would enjoy one, you should get it.
Go, here for information on gas masks for Smoking weed and you'll find out the following: 1. How good are they? 2. Do they get you higher? and . . .
GAS MASK BONG
Do you need way more smoke in and around your face ASAP? Yes. This Gas Mask Bong is surely what the inventors of the gas mask had in mind – a device that actually maximizes gas inside the mask.
And while the primary goal of the Gas Mask Bong is to get you really super-duper wicked silly, it’s also very stylish.
Wear it around town to get all that attention you’ve been wanting. Strap one on for your high school reunion to show that hot dumb cheerleader you’re cool now. Are you a soccer mom? Rock a gas mask bong the next time you pick up little Madison from practice and all the other moms gon be like daaaaammmmmnnn Patricia, you got a bong attached to a gas mask that you are currently wearing! Yeah, this thing sells itself.
Go on, Patricia, make the best decision of your life and get a Gas Mask Bong!
A bong attached to a gas mask – yes you need this.