The Easy Way To Make Cannabis-Infused Ramen Noodles
Ramen noodles made with cannabis needs to be included in every cannabis aficionado’s repertoire. Check out this super-easy recipe.
Ramen noodles are an essential dietary requirement for cannabis enthusiasts. They’re delicious, quick to make, and come in a variety of delicious flavours. Infusing one’s ramen noodles with cannabis can boost the culinary experience, while simultaneously getting you high. Here, we guide you through a simple cannabis-infused ramen noodle recipe.
- Ramen noodles
- 20g butter
- 2 cups water
- 1–2g dried bud
- Additional spices—chili, oregano, etc.
- Vegetables—carrots, onion, garlic, etc.
- Spoon to stir
- Pour the water into a pot, and set the heat on medium. You want the water to simmer, not boil.
- Finely grind the bud if you intend to eat all plant material, or keep it relatively chunky if you want to sift out the material later on.
- Place the butter and weed in the hot water. The heat decarboxylates the buds, making them psychoactive, and the butter is necessary to bind the cannabinoids to fat. The temperatures can’t get too high otherwise the cannabinoids will degrade. The water is essential because it has a lower boiling point than the fat in the butter, cooling it down. Add more water if there’s barely any left.
- Cover the pot with a lid, and heat the mixture for around 30 minutes. Don’t turn up the heat; it should remain equally hot as before. Consider that cooking weed has a very distinct smell, which can be recognised by your flatmates or neighbours. You can turn on the ventilation if required.
- After 30 minutes, you can either sift out the cooked bud material, which barely contains any desired cannabinoids, or simply eat it together with the noodles. If you decide to sift out the buds, try not to remove too much fat, as that’s exactly what will get you high. You can do this by straining the liquid through a mesh sieve large enough for the fat to pass through, but too small for the chunks of plant matter.
- Add the ramen noodles into the mixture, together with the included spices. Keep simmering the water without boiling it, and stir the noodles for an even cook. When the noodles reach the desired consistency, place them in a bowl together with the broth, and voilà, your cannabis ramen noodle masterpiece is ready for consumption! The effects will hit anywhere between 30mins–3hours after eating the noodles.
If you’re fancy, you can add cheese, basil, and various vegetables into your recipe.
This recipe is very basic. You could also try other variations. For example, you could make cannabutter beforehand, and simply add it to the noodles whilst they’re cooking. It may save you time if you decide to eat cannabis ramen a lot. You could also make an olive oil cannabis extract and pour it over the noodles once they’re done. The choice is yours!Ramen noodles infused with cannabis is a delightful treat for cannabis enthusiasts. Click here and check out this simple recipe. It will change your life. ]]>