Yocan Cerum Replacement Ceramic Donut Coils (5 Pack)
The Yocan Cerum Replacement Ceramic Donut Coils are manufactured with pure ceramic, and no glues. These coils are designed for the purest at heart. These coils preserve the full flavour of your wax, and give you a smooth draw, and great clouds. I find that my concentrate tends to also last a little longer with the ceramic donut coils. Great wax concentrate vaping experience!
After consistent usage, you will notice some concentrate residue. We recommend cleaning it off with an alcohol solution. I personally have used a dab of vodka or gin on some paper towel, and find it works great for a cheap and easy solution.
Depending on how often you use your device. You will notice eventually it will start to not draw as well. After attempting to clean it, if it still feels hard to draw, it’s time to replace the coil. I personally replace my coils about once a month, but that will vary by use. Replacing the coils is very easy. You just screw off the old one and screw on the new one. I personally also like to use both the ceramic donut coils and the dual quartz coils. The Cerum is designed so that you can easily change from one coil to the next.The Yocan Cerum Replacement Ceramic Donut Coils are manufactured with pure ceramic, and no glues. These coils are designed for the purest at heart. These coils preserve the full flavour of your wax, and give you a smooth draw, and great clouds. I find that my concentrate tends to also last a little longer with the cera
Yocan Cerum Coil Concentrate Vaporizer
- When using cerum with the battery, make sure the battery you use can support 0.8ohm atomizer.
- There are two coil options: Quartz Dual Coil & Ceramic Donut Coil. They are all concentrates coils.
- Yocan cerum coil owns all ceramic body, which provides a good appearance while also means it’s easy to be damaged, Should be used gently to avoid the drop hit.
- Don’t treat it as a disposable rag, to leave it aside each time after used. Carefully wash it with boiled water or alcohol, then heat it up again until the wire turns to red.
- Original package with five pieces of cerum coils
- Two additional coil caps for gift
Cerum Donut Ceramic Coils
An optional replacement cerum coils for more choices. This 0.8ohm donut coil heats up quickly, provides you with clean tasty hits and big vapor.The air inlets were placed on the sides of the ceramic cup, avoids concentrate leaking from the bottom of the coil.
Cerum Dual Quartz Coils
Instead of traditional fiber wick, it provides with the purest experience, guarantees a crystal clean and smooth essence.Yocan Cerum Coils : Donut ceramic coils and Duartz quartz coils. Suggested Wattage: 15 – 25 Watts;Resistance: 0.8 – 1.2 ohm;No Burnt Taste ]]>